Seeking a Mobile Device Management/Mobile Systems Administrator in support of the Peace Corps, in Washington DC. This is an exciting opportunity on a brand-new contract focused around the enhancement of the Peace Corps' infrastructure, operations, and management, as part of their Enterprise IT Support Services division.
- Design, build, implement, and deploy mobility systems, software applications, and hardware as directed by the COR or technical lead
- Perform expert-level ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting of Peace Corps mobile device management servers and applications to ensure their ongoing availability, stability, and compliance with Peace Corps standards and security requirements
- Provide development, O&M, engineering and architecture design, integration, and testing services for Peace Corps applications and systems based on VMware, AirWatch, and Good for Enterprise
- Expert-level knowledge of AirWatch, Good for Enterprise, Active Sync, Apple iOS, including Apple Configurator
- Minimum eight (8) years of relevant experience
- Advanced Degree (Masters) required