Seeking NetApp/VMware Administrator in support of the Peace Corps, in Washington DC. This is an exciting opportunity on a brand-new contract focused around the enhancement of the Peace Corps' infrastructure, operations ,and management, as part of their Enterprise IT Support Services division.
- Design, build, implement, support, and deploy NetApp/VMware, and provides customization of various applications to meet a series of pre-defined requirements (requirements will be met through the use of various programming languages and possibly machine and assembly languages)
- Development, O&M, engineering and architecture design, integration testing for NetApp storage and VMware virtualizations
- Support of VMware View, HP enterprise servers, Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS)
- Expert-level understanding of VMware ESX and NetAPP storage/ONTAP
- Minimum eight (8) years of relevant experience
- Advanced Degree (Masters) required