We are seeking a Business Development/Capture Executive to lead and win new business opportunities within the Department of Defense (DOD).
Essential Functions, Responsibilities and Duties include, but not limited to:
- Identify and win new business opportunities in the Department of Defense, with a strong focus on Army (e.g., PEO EIS) and Air Force (e.g., AF BES). Broad capabilities to be leveraged include Systems Operations and Maintenance Support, IT Efficiency Improvement and Strategic Planning, and IT Business Process Improvement (both re-engineering and enhancement);
- Once business opportunities are identified and qualified, lead capture analyses, develop capture plans, call plans, and focused presentations to prospective clients;
- Lead bid/no bid decision processes and assist in proposal coordination on those opportunities identified for bid submission;
- Support the preparation of proposal volumes (e.g., technical, price, past performance, etc.);
- Meet with potential customers on a planned and focused basis to introduce Suntiva capabilities, determine client needs and challenges, and offer potential near-term solutions leveraging the unique Suntiva capabilities;
- Identify potential teaming partners and build integrated teams in both the Prime and Sub positions on substantial new programs; and
- Track the status of potential opportunities and be responsible for updating the status of all pipeline opportunities within their assigned accounts.
You’re a great fit if:
- You have fostered solid relationships in the Defense industry;
- You're a closer; and
- You’re a team player.