Currently seeking a highly qualified HPC System Architect
. This position CAN BE REMOTE
with the requirement to travel to Bethesda, Maryland once a month for all day onsite meetings. (The remote resource is however preferred to live on the East Coast). Active TS (Top Secret) clearance is required.
You will have the opportunity to work with industry partners to find the best HPC solutions for government customers and ultimately influence the growth strategy of a well known organization. This is a key leadership position within our HPC organization.
About the Position:
·Support new client business opportunities and develop appropriate HPC architectural solutions which may include hardware, software and related services.
·Lead & develop repeatable, best practices for HPC proposal development
·Review and provide guidance for teams working on complete troubleshooting situations with existing HPC customer solutions
·Engage in HPC customer relationship building and other business development activities necessary to grow our HPC business
·Work with offering, sales and development organizations as needed to develop and win proposals as well as provide support when needed for installation and/or operational challenges
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience (Nice to Haves):
- 5 or more years’ experience in architecting HPC client solutions which include, but not limited to the following: Compute solutions, Storage solutions, Networking solutions, File system solutions, Job scheduler solutions, Performance optimization recommendations
- 5 or more years working experience HPC hardware/ software administration which shall include but not limited to: Storage system installation and administration, job scheduler installation and administration, file system administration, fabric installation and administration
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of compiler technology, benchmark suites, OpenMP, MPI, networking, HPC applications, modeling language, and performance analysis.
- Understanding of industry benchmarks and ability to make technical recommendations on how to approach them to achieve optimal performance.
- At least 10 years of working experience with HPC hardware/software administration which shall include but not limited to:
- storage system installation and administration
- job scheduler installation and administration
- file system administration
- fabric installation and administration
- application optimization