Currently seeking a Navy Project Management Analyst
with an ACTIVE SECRET clearance. This is for a newly awarded 5 year NAVY contract!
About the Position:
Project Management Analyst Description/Duties:
- Length of contract- 5 years
- Funded, awarded, just kicked off a couple of weeks ago
- Clearance Requirement- Secret (must be active from day 1, cannot support a clearance higher than a Secret)
- Contract Initiative: New ship building/construction for the Saudi Arabian Government
- Location: At a commercial location off of M street South East in DC
We are looking for a strong project management analyst to support the Production and Test requirements for NAVSEA FMS new construction ship program.
: Identify and communicate project scope and ensure program milestones and objectives are met. Coordinate production reviews with all impacted stakeholders are informed of the review’s objectives. Track deliverables for the production readiness review (PRR) and evaluate entry and exit criteria for the review. Ensure effective communication between technical and non-technical functions. Coordinate project schedules, monitor budgets, and assign tasks. Keep management informed of key issues and changes that may impact expected business results.
* Experience with Microsoft Office products, especially MS Project and MS PowerPoint
* 1-3 years of program or project management experience
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
Additional Qualifications (Nice to Haves):
* Experience organizing conferences and presentations for complex engineering information and production schedules- preferred but not required
* Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a plus but not required