Job Location: Bossier City, LA
Clearance Level: TS/SCI
Administers and monitors contract performance on all government and industry contracts. As authorized, conducts the negotiation and administration of agreements between the company/customers/subcontractors/vendors ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Conducts the negotiation and administration of agreements between the company/customers/subcontractors/vendors ensuring adherence to company and government policies and procedures.
* Responsible for reviewing contract solicitation terms, handling contract award confirmations, interpreting agreement terms and conditions and identifying potential issues, reviewing agreement amendments / modifications and incorporating changes as necessary.
* Administers and monitors contract performance on all contracts.
* Provides support to the Program Managers, Project Leads, Senior Mgmt., and other stakeholders.
* Responds to inquiries regarding contract obligations, revisions and Amendments.
* Provides fulfillment of contract deliverables, assisting with billing and collections, when necessary.
* Conducts proposal preparation for customer requirements.
* Prepares and analyzes price proposals to include Cost/Price Analysis.
* Negotiates terms and conditions.
* Monitors contract performance and cost controls and ensures compliance with contract terms.
* Participates in implementation/TINA sweeps, if required/requested.
* Prepares contractual documents, including the preparation of contract terms and conditions, and assembles contract documentation package.
* Participates in management review of proposals, contracts and program reviews.
* Detailed knowledge of government contract administration duties including subcontract flow downs, change management, inspection, acceptance, payment, and records retention
* Detailed knowledge and thorough understanding of proper drafting, negotiation and use of contracts, subcontracts, P.O.’s teaming and other forms of agreements
* Assists in the preparation of applications, as needed.
* Assists with subcontract negotiation and management.
* Supports, communicates, reinforces and defends CIC mission, values and culture.
* Maintain excellent and effective internal and external customer relations.
* Perform special projects as requested.
*Requirements and Qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related discipline with a minimum of 6 years related experience as Contract Manager or above.
* Strong knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFAR).
* Certified Federal Contract Manager is a plus.
* Strong understanding of Contract/Purchase Order terms and conditions and detailed knowledge of the government contracting process including sole source and competitive procurements.
* Comprehensive knowledge of the terms and conditions appropriate for different contract types (FFP, CPFF, CPIF, T&M, IDIQ, etc.) and their proper use.
* Knowledge of government intellectual property (IP)/ software and data rights clauses and IP marking guidelines.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Membership in National Contract Management Association (NCMA) and CPCM certification desired.
* Proficiency and familiarity with Microsoft Office, and like programs.