One of our clients is looking for several experienced cyber security professionals with at least a Secret clearance
(TS/SCI roles also exist)
for a new 4 year program
and the client is the Prime.
These roles are in support of Department of Defense (DoD) Military Satellite Communications (MILSATCOM) programs for the United States Air Force (USAF) Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) in El Segundo, CA
There are multiple roles
ranging from junior to mid level to senior so I encourage you to send in your resume.
1) Cybersecurity System Engineers (Jr to Sr)
The System Security Engineer’s primary function is working within Special Access Programs (SAPs) supporting SMC and AFSPC acquisition programs. Responsibilities:
Perform Systems Engineering activities in the areas of Cybersecurity / Information Assurance (IA) / System Security Engineering (SSE), and security Assessment & Authorization (A&A) in accordance to NIST 800-53 RMF
Define security requirements, architecture, design, and certification & accreditation for embedded and large-scale, distributed DoD space and ground control systems
Apply risk management concepts to mitigate vulnerabilities in system security architectures
Interface with Air Force customer, system stakeholders, and external contractors to coordinate Cybersecurity requirements and architecture flow down from the system level to individual elements of the system
Cybersecurity Analysts -Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leads the process for updating existing (and developing new) policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) and NIST 800-171 standards, and other data protection requirements.
- Use of network tools to capture packets and analyze traffic from host-to-host and or site-to-site.
- Review of vulnerabilities discovered by the Nessus vulnerability management solution.
- Develops IT architecture deliverables, specific to information security countermeasure implementations, for operational systems and systems under development.
- Assist in providing continuous monitoring support of corporate information systems on premise and cloud-based.
- Participate and adhere to the Change Control Process.
- Create, update, and maintain standard operating procedures for the network architecture.
Please send a current resume
directly to me at Chris@nssrpo.com
and indicate in subject line which roles (1 or 2)
is the best fit.
These are full time positions
with full benefits as an employee (no 3rd parties or C2C please).
Please also provide a good daytime phone number
that i may reach you on.
Sr. Recruiting Consultant