NSS is actively hiring for an Agile Lead to support a Department of State contract. This individual will be required to go onsite 3 days a week in Herndon, VA and hold an active Secret Clearance.
• Interfacing with clients to define user requirements and to discuss issues, questions, and project status.
• Understanding system capabilities and how the capabilities can meet the client’s business objectives.
• Analyzing user requirements to identify implicit and ambiguous requirements.
• Composing technical documentation to detail the requirements in a clear and well-organized manner.
• Interfacing with the software development team to translate user requirements into system requirements.
• Participating in application validation to ensure that client’s requirements are met.
• Business Process Modeling and Business Process Reengineering
• Bachelor's Degree with experience in a related Information Technology field
• Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant, professional experience
• Minimum of three (3) years functioning as a Scrum Master for Agile development teams
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification required.
• Experience with Agile DevOps methodologies
• Demonstrated experience managing a continuous integration / continuous delivery pipeline for software delivery.
• Demonstrated strong project management and process execution.
• Demonstrated ability to define and drive implementation of release and cutover management concepts, processes, and tools.
• Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills, including ability to work with engineers and business simultaneously.
• Outstanding and proven attitude of customer service
• Outstanding problem solving and creative thinking.
• Detailed oriented, passion for quality and accuracy, demonstrate professionalism, keen sense of business acumen.
• Proven leadership capabilities with matrixed teams and ability to drive issues to closure
• Additional related Agile certifications strongly desired
• Demonstrated ability to work in high-pressure environments and handle challenging clients
NSS is V3 certified and an Equal Opportunity Employer.