NSS is actively hiring for a Security Engineer for a contract with the Department of State. This individual is expected to be onsite 3 days a week in Herndon, VA. This individual also must be a US Citizen
and hold an Active Secret Clearance
Skills Required :
- Experience in Cloud, DevSecOps, Container Security, IAM patterns, WAF/CDN/DDoS services, security and governance tools
- Experience with data protection, cryptography, key management, identity, and access management (IAM), network security within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments
- Experience in secure software development in areas of platform resiliency, kernel and containers integrity, and Secure Development Life Cycle
- Hands-on experience in PKI and encryption algorithms and methods such as AES, ECDSA and RSA
- You are experienced in one or more programming experience (Java, Python, Nodejs etc)
- You are experienced with usage of orchestration platforms and container runtimes, infrastructure as code and cloud-native or multi-cloud environment (we use AWS, GCP and Azure)
- Perform vulnerability and impact assessments taking into account base, temporal, and environmental factors.
- Develop security features as part of the development and adopt the DevSecOps culture.
NSS is V3 certified and an Equal Opportunity Employer.