NSS is actively hiring 2 Document Management Analysts
for a federal client located in Washington, DC. This individual is expected to be onsite 5 days a week.
Candidate will be expected to:
- Performs moderately complex litigation support tasks, including, for example, detailed review and analysis of case materials in a broad range of subject matters, such as financial records, health care materials, and other litigation files.
- Indexing of case files.
- Drafting procedures for accomplishing litigation support assignments; document acquisition related tasks.
- Database searches.
- Lead proofreads and editing of deliverable products
- Ability to operate autonomously
- Filing, retrieving, and copying case file materials; Creating witness binders; preparing deposition and trial exhibits; entering data on-line to case files and other databases; proofreading, editing, correcting OCR'd text files; retrieving and blowing back documents and digital image media; tabbing, numbering, labeling, assembling documents; filling out log sheets and reporting on task progress; and performing quality control on the work of peers in all of these areas. Prepares documents for image scanning; performs other document collection related activities, including document screening, and labeling of files to be scanned.
- 1 year of experience on major litigation support projects or undergraduate degree.
- Familiarity with the Government's office and network environment (i.e. Oracle, Relativity or other document review platform, Trial Director, etc. or similar applications)
- Should be a knowledgeable user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware systems. For example, Microsoft Office.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
NSS is V3 certified and an Equal Opportunity Employer.