NSS is actively hiring 6 Paralegals
for a federal client located in Washington, DC. This individual is expected to be onsite 5 days a week. Candidates must have familiarity with legal and court documents, understand basic computer software programs (i.e. Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, and Legal Research Databases).
Individuals will be expected to:
- Enter electronic data
- Corresponding routinely with internal and external clients
- Request reports from the Bureau of Prisons and collection information in the electronic case management system (IQ)
- Compile and organize relevant documents pertaining to and in preparation of their evaluation of petitions
- Law Degree
- Actively attending ABA-accredited Law School
- Completed 1 year of study or legal training
- Working knowledge of federal and state court systems
- Use of Legal Research tools including LEXIS and Westlaw
- Familiarity of ESI tools and eDiscovery procedures
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Must be a US Citizen
NSS is V3 certified and an Equal Opportunity Employer.