View all jobs
Cyber Operations/ Sr. Cyber Security Specialist IAlbuquerque, NM
- Knowledge of penetration testing best practices and tool usage
- Capable of working within guidance to safely support penetration testing operations as part of a managed team
- Detailed knowledge of web application and network based pentesting security tools
- Maintain DISA training and certification requirements.
- Conduct and/or participate in red team site assessments.
- Conduct and/or participate in web services and application assessments including code reviews, web server assessments, and security configurations within 60 days of the request. These shall be
- conducted remotely with a standard tool set using a standard configuration to provide a baseline across the enterprise assessment reports.
- BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience
- Experience working with industry-standard cybersecurity methodologies and processes
- 1 years in Pen Testing and Vulnerability Assessment
- 2 years of professional experience in incident detection and response, malware analysis, or cyber forensics.
- Experience with any three of the seven tools listed below:
- Kali Linux
- Burp suite
- Cobalt Strike
- Tenable Nessus
- Web Inspect
- App detective
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP protocols
- Have at least one of the following certificaitons: GPEN, GWAPT, GISF, GXPN, OSCP, OSCE, OSWP, OSEE, CISSP, CEH
- US Citizen
- Q or TS Clearance.
- IAT II