Defense Security Enterprise & Strategy
Location: Washington, DC
Clearance: TS/SCI required
Salary: $90,000 - $100,000
Primary Position Duties:
- Collaborate to support the DoD Components and the IC to update strategic and technical documentation such as the DSE Strategic Plan, the Organizational Execution Plan, and Functional Strategy on a quarterly basis.
- Consolidate and submit inputs to ensure DSE strategic documentation aligns to DoD Office of the Director of national Intelligence documents such as the Consolidated Intelligence Guidance, Defense Intelligence Strategy, etc. on a monthly basis
- Provide daily support to DSE projects teams, managing activities, tracking progress, and balance competing operation priorities.
- Provide support to DSE project teams, managing activities, tracking progress, and balance competing operational priorities.
- Draft and submit out-of-cycle requests for DoD Investment Review Board approval, approximately twelve occurrences per year.
- Monitor DSE system owner compliance with OUSD(I&S) requirements for IT system and business process transformation management.
- Assess system compliance against DoD data standards, business rules, laws, regulations, and policies to ensure Business Enterprise Architecture compliance using DoD ACART tool.
- Facilitate collaborative sessions to elicit information about processes as required (approximately twelve occurrences per year), including policy development, rewrites, comment adjudication, formal coordination, and resource assessments.
- Support the development of responses to staffers, media, and interagency information requests and Congressionally Directed Actions. Congressionally Directed Actions are received from Congress throughout the year. The government is not able to forecast the timing or frequency of the requests.
- Active top secret (TS) security clearance with sensitive compartmented information (SCI) eligibility and current background investigation
- Five years demonstrated experience
This full-time position is Monday through Friday and operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Limited travel may be required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.