The candidate should have experience with performing all areas of Project Scheduling, including planning & Scheduling, Negotiation skills, change control, risk management and validation and verification for multiple product baselines. The candidate should possess a general familiarity with IT systems and systems integration projects. Additionally, the candidate should have the ability to develop, document, implement and maintain multiple schedules that will be rolled up in to a executive integrated master schedule in support of the Compartmented Enterprise Services Office (CESO) program.
- Utilizing program management tools to identify and track key program milestones across multiple programs including contract deliverables
- Assisting multiple program teams in maintaining planned schedules
- Assessing a variety of program metrics and providing reports to Program Managers to ensure support requirements and objectives are being met
- Managing schedules across multiple programs to forecast staffing requirements.
- Assisting Program Managers with shaping program management tools to meet program needs.
- Serving as key point of contact for scheduling internal Program Management meetings in support of multiple programs
- Participating in special projects as required
- Requires a BA degree and 4 to 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 to 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Candidate must possess an active DOD TS/SCI level security clearance, and be eligible to obtain and maintain a w/CI Poly
- Assist in setting up tasks and sub tasks to ensure proper recognition of project requirements as scheduled.
- Record project time-lines and maintain database of tasks and respective status.
- Record all new information into database and provide scheduled reports for coordination.
- Interact with stakeholders to update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan.
- Evaluate project schedule progress, performance and identify developing problem areas.
- Support project management team to maintain timely and effective change management processes, procedures and systems.
- Assist project team to develop and maintain periodic status reports to keep management informed on project progress.
- Highlight slipped schedules and critical path impacts.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in project management support specifically project management of the built environment including design and construction of facilities and infrastructure.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in scheduling projects using an industry accepted scheduling tool. (Primavera OR Microsoft Project, etc.).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in developing resource loaded project schedules.
- Communications: must accomplish clear and concise general and technical writing, prepare and conduct effective technical presentations, provide thorough project monitoring and reporting, and tactfully coordinate with a variety of project stake holders, peers and management levels.
- Computer Applications: Proficient in applying MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database management applications, and know how to use the Internet as a data gathering and communicating tool.
- Administrative: Provides organized documentation, and has an awareness of general documentation systems.
- Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office applications to include: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office and MS Power Point.
- Ability to translate highly technical matter to non-technical audience
Preferred Qualifications -
- Prior experienced with DISA and DISA’s support to mission partners
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly Preferred
Successful candidates will possess -
- Experience utilizing project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Confluence, or similar
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project