We are a full service IT Infrastructure Solutions Company focused on building, securing and supporting our clients’ mission critical enterprises. We provide a distinctive array of design, integration and implementation services as well as fully managed service offerings. We are at the forefront of leveraging multi-tenant capable technologies and shared IT services to create secure, reliable and cost-effective end-to-end services and solutions. We deliver exceptional infrastructure solutions with extremely talented employees using a client-focused partnering approach.
JOB DESCRIPTION *
- Conducts the research necessary to develop and revise training courses.
- Develop and revise courses and prepare appropriate training catalogs.
- Prepare instructor materials (course outline, background material, and training aids).
- Prepare student materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, and course critique forms).
- Train personnel by conducting formal classroom courses, workshops and seminars.
- Prepare reports and monitor training tasks in support of the goals of the PM and the Government sponsor(s) using standard training standards and software and hardware programs such as modeling and simulation and prototyping efforts.
- Provide input to the Program Manager on which decisions for training validation and or modifications of specified items or systems.
- Senior 4-8 Years Supervisory
- BA/BS or equivalent experience in a related field
- 8570 IAT-I
High School / GED
CLEARANCE LEVEL *