View all jobs
Counterintelligence SME (TS/SCI clearance required)Quantico, VA
We are looking to hire a Counterintelligence Subject Matter Expert. This position is supporting Defense Intelligence Agency at Quantico, VA.
- CI SME will work in a very fast-paced, fluid environment.
- This role may require working occasional nights or weekends.
- Work with a team of CI special agents, staff officers, and support personnel to develop, test, and implement appropriate methodologies and practices.
- Drive the future of classified collection capabilities, applying innovative expertise.
- Current Top Secret/SCI clearance with CI poly or ability to obtain poly prior to start date
- 10 years of experience as a credentialed CI Special Agent obtained from one of the accredited U.S. Service, Law Enforcement, or Intelligence Community CI academies.
- Experience in multiple facets of the Counterintelligence field including Collection, Investigations, Support to Force Protection, Functional Services, Analysis and Production, Support to HUMINT, etc.
- Possession of an aptitude for technology and an aptitude for pursuing technological solutions
- Ability to maintain accurate and highly detailed operational records
- Knowledge of a variety of research tools, services, and practices
- Ability to coordinate activities amongst multiple agencies
- Ability to provide oral presentations and instruction related to collection capabilities, concepts, techniques, and best practices
- BA or BS degree required
- Strong preference for candidates with a CI Poly clearance, especially any who are DIA cleared.