Seventh Sense Consulting
You are a federal acquisitions and procurement expert. You could write a book on cost analysis!! Wouldn’t it be great to work for a company that specializes in acquisitions and procurement just like you?
Working For Seventh Sense Consulting:
Our company was founded on a family-oriented philosophy, and our culture is rooted in making a difference in the lives of our “work family” members (referred to simply as “members” rather than “employees”).
- Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with generous company match and immediate vesting
- PTO and 11 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Accident and Critical Care insurance options
Unique benefits include:
- Day off to celebrate your birthday
- Day off on your company anniversary date
- Day off to volunteer for the community service project of your choice
- A Bonus Plan that allows each member to financially benefit from company, team, and individual success. You are in full control of the bonuses you receive – ask us how!
- A peer-to-peer recognition platform that allows members to recognize each other’s accomplishments and contributions.
- Professional development opportunities including Consulting Skills training and Federal Acquisition training, as well as resources to assist with family life and mental wellbeing.
- Serve as an advisor to Contracting Officers and Contract Specialists on all pricing matters and financial aspects of supplies, services, and construction procurements.
- Assist in acquisition strategy and solicitation development to obtain timely, responsive cost/price proposals facilitating efficient and effective government analysis.
- Assist Contracting Officers and Contract Specialists in establishing timely schedules for the accomplishment of pricing support and to ensure target dates to acquire, correlate, and analyze data are met.
- Analyze and evaluate unit cost and pricing data contained in proposals/quotes to determine reasonableness.
- Prepare cost/price analysis reports of findings and Microsoft (MS) Excel spreadsheets documenting the analysis and recommendations for forwarding to Contracting Officer.
- Analyze contractor proposed/quoted cost/price for reasonableness and fairness.
- Assist Contracting Officers and Contract Specialists in establishing the pre-negotiation pricing position and assist in negotiations, which may require immediate interpretation of pricing data and advise on the cost impact.
- Review proposed costs to protect against excessive charges to the Government.
- Analyze realism of contractor proposed price and underlying quantitative aspects of proposals (e.g., resources and rates) utilizing various methods.
- Research, analyze, organize, and evaluate data to include cost/price data and financial information for various types of contracts.
- Use MS Excel and a variety of formulas/techniques to develop, evaluate, and/or improve contractor cost models to calculate contract prices.
- Active Top Secret Clearance.
- Ability to work on site in Clarksburg, WV 4 days per week (relocation assistance may be available).
- Bachelor's degree.
- 6+ years of federal contract cost/price analysis experience.