View all jobs
Data Architect (TS/SCI clearance required)Dayton, OH
We are looking to hire a TS/SCI cleared Data Architect at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH.
- Initiate data architecture (DA) activities, including extract-transform-load (ETL) processes and data warehouse solutions design, through business needs analysis and routine issue resolution.
- Apply specific functional knowledge, including working and general industry knowledge.
- Develop or contribute to solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Work independently with some guidance and review or guide activities of more junior employees.
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience in database development with SQL databases
- Experience with database management, data engineering, and ETL
- TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience developing ETL workflows and dashboard creation
- Experience working with Cypher
- Experience with graphing databases, Neo47, and Tableau
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred