View all jobs
Senior Network Engineer (TS/SCI clearance required)Reston, VA
We are looking to hire a Senior Network Engineer to support a Government customer in Reston, VA.
- Have at least 10 years of experience in data network planning, engineering, and design.
- Have 3 years of experience in the areas of network and computer software/hardware interconnection and interfacing such as routers, multiplexes, hubs, bridges, and gateways.
- Extensive experience and understanding of fiber and copper Ethernet technologies, capabilities, and cabling, as well as their connectivity to local and wide area networks.
- Knowledge and experience with ICD 503 compliance, documentation, implementations along with relevant certifications or experience in Information Systems Security Representative/Officer (ISSR/ISSO).
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or scientific field
- Adaptable, creative, comfortable working on a small team
- Current DoD TS/SCI Clearance with CI poly or ability to obtain prior to start
- Current TS/SCI Clearance with CI Poly
- Ideal candidate would have certifications in information assurance to meet DoD manual 8570 IA technical level 2.
- Experience using Juniper routers/OS, route based policies, IPSEC tunneling, Firewall policies, reverse proxy, RADIUS, 802.1x, Dell/Cisco switches, Fortinet, Virtual Machines, VPN solutions
- Linux knowledge (Ubuntu mainly)
- CSfC (Commercial Solutions for Classified) experience
- Windows/Linux domain solutions