We are looking to hire an All Source Military Capability (MILCAP) Analysts in Washington, DC with area experience for Europe or EUCOM.
- Produce all-source intelligence analysis on foreign militaries in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain responsibility for daily production by authoring intelligence updates on worldwide defense issues and threat warnings.
- Use analytic tradecraft to research traffic, collaborate with other intelligence community analysts, and write concise summaries and slide decks for senior defense leaders.
- Leverage expertise in intelligence writing to create client-ready deadlines under strict deadlines and minimal supervision.
- Identify analytic gaps and shortfalls while maintaining situational awareness of dynamic client needs and global developments.
- This position will require performing shift work on days, nights, or weekends at client request to help maintain 24/7 coverage.
- 3+ years of experience with intelligence analysis, U.S. government all-source analytic production, or specialized intelligence analysis training
- Knowledge of all-source analytic tradecraft and ICD 203 and 206.
- Experience producing all-source analytic production on regional military capabilities, strategy, doctrine, operations, and defense and security policies.
- Ability to produce high-quality verbal and written deliverables with little lead time.
- Ability to support shift work.
- Active TS/SCI clearance; willingness to take a polygraph exam
- Bachelor's degree or 7+ years of experience in intelligence analysis in lieu of a degree.
- Knowledge of Eurasian political-military dynamics, geography, history, or culture.
- Ability to develop high-quality deliverables tailored to senior policymakers or defense stakeholders, including complex written products and formal or informal briefings.
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills.