We are looking to hire a Space/Counterspace Intelligence Analyst in Colorado Springs, CO.
• Conducts all-source analytic production of foreign space capabilities including, but not limited to, foreign adversary space doctrine, strategy, communications and collections, vulnerabilities, platforms, assembly and launch capabilities, weapons, dual-use systems and technologies, and emerging space technologies.
• Works with engineers and scientists on foreign space capabilities.
• Researches foreign space and counterspace forces, activities, and capabilities including, but not limited to, civilian and military organizations; command structure:, leadership, equipment, weapons, and systems and their readiness and disposition.
• Conducts analysis of foreign space facilities; Operations, exercises and training; tactics, techniques, and procedures; vulnerabilities; assembly and launch capabilities; dual-use systems and technologies; and emerging space and counterspace technologies.
• Develops, coordinates, executes, and refines USSPACECOM counterspace warning problems and associated indicators.
• Monitors and reports on adversary space and counterspace assets OR.&D.
• Develops pattern-of-life analysis on adversary space and counterspace forces and systems.
• Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences for the labor category.
• Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and/or technically advanced.
• Structures analytic questions based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence
• Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction
• Current TS/SCI Clearance with CI poly, or ability to obtain poly prior to start date