Seeking a career with a sense of purpose, work life balance, and growth opportunities? There’s a place for you at Leidos! At Leidos, we are committed to making the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. You would be a valued member of global team providing services across civil, defense, health and intelligence business lines. At Leidos, team member career development, flexibility, and well-being are priority and is supported by consistent leadership engagement, an experienced human relations staff, and numerous employee support programs.
Use your unique talents and make an immediate impact…
The Enterprise and Cyber Solutions (E&CS) Operation within Leidos’ Defense Group is seeking a Junior CITRIX administrator to work in the Network Operation Center (NOC) within the CESO environment.
With the CESO program, the Defense Information System Agency (DISA) is looking to transform the existing Secure Web Services (SWS) environment, which provides secure information sharing to the community, into a more mature service offering to meet the DoD and intelligence communities. As part of this task order, Leidos will manage the commercial cloud migration and disestablishment of legacy systems, fully automate the continuous development & continuous integration environment, fourth estate consolidation, professionalize services – ITIL/DevSecOps based processes, improve the customer experience 1st call resolution, and achieve development of a service catalog for Defense Working Capital Fund (DWCF) Model.
This position is in either Alexandria, VA, or Arlington, VA with occasional/situational travel.
- Work to address End-user issues as Tier II ticket are escalated within ITSM.
- Install patches and perform routine maintenance as required in support of security and O&M maintenance requirements.
- Monitor environment for system anomalies and performed root cause analysis as required.
- Document all changes to the test, operational and cloud environments in compliance with customer and DOD practices.
- Implement Engineering Implementation Plans (EIPs) in support of change control process and system enhancements.
- Maintaining and managing Citrix applications
- Troubleshooting and fixing any technical issues related to Citrix applications
- Managing Windows systems
- Analyzing errors
- Ensure smooth operations of the Citrix environment In Compliance with Customer SLA requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2-4 years of experience working operational Citrix environments. Additional years of Citrix experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Must be DOD 8570 IAT II Certified.
- Active TS/SCI with the ability to obtain and maintain a CI Poly
- Skilled in all things related to Citrix and its many applications and solutions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft server operating systems and environments
- Strong IT skills
- Experience in the operation of large Citrix infrastructures and server farms
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to analyze networks and system performance
- Knowledge of solutions like AppSense, Cloud Gateway, App-V and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong time management skills
- Have working knowledge of Ansible and how to leverage to secure operating system, along with maintain CM baselines.
- Working knowledge of AWS cloud environments.
- Prior experienced with DISA and DISA’s support to mission partners
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly Preferred