The Enterprise and Cyber Solutions (E&CS) Operation is seeking an experienced Citrix Subject Matter Expert to support the Compartmented Enterprise Services Office (CESO) Task Order for the GIG Service Management – Operations II (GSM-O II) contract. This person should be a seasoned, self-motivated, professional with at least 10 years of hands-on engineering and administration experience in virtualized desktop environments support the federal government.
With the CESO program, the Defense Information System Agency (DISA) is looking to transform the existing Secure Web Services (SWS) environment, used to provide secure information sharing to the community, into a more mature service offering to meet the DoD and IC community. As part of this task order, we will manage the commercial cloud migration and disestablishment of VSD and CIS, fully automate the continuous development & continuous integration environment, fourth estate consolidation, professionalize services – ITIL/DevSecOps based processes, improve the customer experience 1st call resolution, and achieve development of a service catalog for Defense Working Capital Fund (DWCF) Model.
- Provide Citrix support to the system operation and administration services including configuration management, knowledge management, initial operational capability (IOC) operations & administration, final operational capability (FOC) operations & administration,
- Provide application & database management services in support of software build and deployment and identity and access management (IdAM)
- Create implementation plan outlining the scope, approach, and execution for all application deployments
- Perform data migration from existing systems to new systems
- Sustain and maintain a production database environment, a replica test database environment, and an unclassified but similar database environment
- Coordinate and assist with deployment and support activities
- Develop data migration plans and scripts
- Provide training related to the implementation of enhanced and/or new products
- Candidate must possess an active DOD Top Secret level security clearance, and be eligible to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI. May be asked to obtain CI Poly in future.
- BS and 10+ years of hands-on engineering and administration experience in virtualized desktop environments. Add'l experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- IAT Level II Baseline Certification (e.g. CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP)
- Ability to obtain an AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification within 120 days
- Works independently or as part of a team
- Communicates with colleagues across multiple areas (project managers, technical leaders, etc)
- Experience working in a high op-temp, top secret environment
- Experience with Citrix XenApp 6.5 Platinum; Citrix NetScaler OS 10.5
- Prior experienced with DISA and DISA’s support to mission partners