A CND Analyst - Cyber Intelligence Expert position supporting the Army National Guard (ARNG). This is an IT Service Management contract in support of the operation, modernization, expansion, and further evolution of the ARNG’s global Information Technology (IT) services including networking, compute, storage, infrastructure, applications, hosting, and program management services.
- Provides technical expertise in cyber adversary capabilities by assessing intentions of adversary groups to conduct CNE and CNA against ARNG.
- Leads CND and CNE teams to be skilled in reviewing ingest of cyber news feeds, signature updates, incident reports, threat briefs, vulnerability alerts, and Government threat intelligence feeds (e.g., DISA, Army, RCC-NG, US-CERT, ARCYBER, NETCOM, and CYBERCOM) up to TS/SCI levels.
- Interprets potential threats to hardware and software and recommends RCC-NG risk mitigations and countermeasures. Performs detection activities as part of the overarching CND.
- Leads, authors, and distributes cyber intelligence information based upon knowledge of adversary TTPs and collaborates in the development of enterprise playbooks for automation and orchestration.
- Responsible for integrating cyber threat, vulnerability, and asset management information reporting and providing situational awareness to ARNG leadership, RCC-NG, SOC analysts, incident responders, and strategic enterprise level decision makers.
- Provides guidance to junior-level analysts, as necessary.
- Baseline certification(s) to achieve DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level III (CASP+ or higher)
- An active DOD Secret clearance
DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level III (CASP+ or higher)