Standards and Evaluation team supports the United States Air Force 26 NOS Contract at Gunter Annex
AL by providing assistance in the validation of mission readiness and the effectiveness of unit network
personnel. Additionally, the 26 NOS Standards and Evaluation supports, including documentation of crew
members’ qualifications and capabilities with both automated and manual systems.
Critical Job Elements:
• Work closely with the Operations teams, Government, and managers to advise them on status
Mission Ready personnel and their assigned tasks to maintain readiness.
• Generate, provide, and enable ad hoc and automated reports and real-time analysis of the Mission
Ready personnel for 26 NOS Senior Management.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with all internal
customers across multiple locations.
• Understanding of ACCI 17-202v2
• Knowledge of ACCMAN 17-2v1-3
• Ability Patriot Excalibur (PEX )
• Complete special projects, as assigned.
• Management of Patriot Excalibur (PEX) accounts.
• Conducts the research necessary to develop and revise training courses.
• Develop and revise courses and prepare appropriate training catalogs.
• Prepare student materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, and
course critique forms).
• Train personnel by conducting formal classroom courses, workshops and seminars.
• Prepare reports and monitor training tasks in support of the goals of the PM and the Government
sponsor(s) using standard training standards and software and hardware programs such as
modeling and simulation and prototyping efforts.
• Provide input to the Program Manager on which decisions for training validation and or
modifications of specified items or systems.
Experience and Education:
• Position minimum requirements: 0-3 years (Jr) 3-5 years (Mid) (IT environment preferable).
• Experience with Patriot Excalibur (PEX) applications a plus.
• Applicant must possess refined critical thinking skills, should be a self-starter, adaptive to a
dynamic environment, dependable and reliable.
• Prior experience air force environment is a plus.
• Must be eligible for or have and maintain an active DoD Secret security clearance.
• Must attain and maintain 8570 IAT-II CompTIA Security+ certification or higher
• HS/GED diploma