View all jobs
Electronic Warfare Analyst (TS/SCI clearance REQUIRED)Ft. Belvoir, VA
We are looking to hire an Electronic Warfare Analyst to support a government customer.
- Conduct Cyber Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA), including wireless network analysis assessments and exploitation and operate electronic warfare equipment within the Red Team Detachment (RTD).
- Coordinate, facilitate, and develop training, materials, and products and assess new technologies, software applications, and devices relevant to IO and an IO Command mission.
- 8+ years of experience with conducting CEMA, including wireless network analysis assessments and exploitation and operating electronic warfare equipment
- 6+ years of experience with providing information operations vulnerability assessments to the combatant commands, Army service component commands, and other military forces
- 6+ years of experience with facilitating or developing training
- 6+ years of experience with assessing new technologies, software applications, and devices relevant to IO
- Current TS/SCI Clearance
- BA or BS degree
- DoD 8570 Information Assurance Technician – Level II, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Wireless, or Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP) Certification
- CCNA Security, CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+), Global Industrial Cyber-Security Professional (GICSP), GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), Security+ CE, or Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) Certification
- 6+ years of experience with supporting IO missions
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree in a technical field
- Windows and LINUX Certifications