We are looking to hire a Sr. System Engineer to support a Gov’t customer in Reston, VA.
We are interested in highly motivated, enthusiastic candidates with a wide variety of skills and the ability and interest to dig deep on challenging technical problems.
• BS in Electrical or Computer Engineering or Computer Science and 8+ years of related experience
• Knowledge of wireless WAN system signaling procedures and/or radio architecture
• Experience with programming in languages such as Python, Java, C++, or C
• Strong understanding of software design and signal processing concepts
• Familiarity with commonly used wireless communications physical layer protocols
• Ability to effectively communicate and present wireless network architecture, protocol, and security concepts or analysis as a technical advisor or technical mentor
• Familiar with cognitive radio-based (CR-based) 5G/6G wireless communications, spectrum sensing and spectrum sharing and is well-versed in IoT, emulation attack, and interference alignment.
• Possess proficiencies in high frequency to satellite communications, signal processing, mmWave networking, and antennas and propagation, as well as associated communication standards and protocols
• TS/SCI clearance with ability to obtain CI Poly.
• Successful Completion of Pre-Employment Background Investigation required
• The status of applicable COVID-19 vaccination requirements under Executive Order 14042 are subject to change depending on applicable court orders and the course of ongoing litigation. Candidates may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or have an approved exemption
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
· Experience with RF communications, cellular waveforms, and signal processing concepts
· Active TS/SCI CI Poly.