View all jobs
Systems AdministratorSierra Vista, AZ
- Administer enterprise VMware-based virtualization infrastructures covering vCenter ESXi environments version 6.0 and later.
- Monitor and troubleshoot system performance within the VMware environment.
- Maintain system documentation.
- May program in an administrative language.
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 support to hosted tenants.
- Install, configure and integrate servers associated with a VMware virtual infrastructure.
- Performing backups, troubleshooting and problem resolution for servers associated with a VMware virtual infrastructure.
- Build highly available server clusters in a vSphere environment.
- Build and configuring virtual networks.
- Create and maintain VM templates used for rapid deployment of virtual machines.
- Assist with the coordination and implementation of hardware maintenance, upgrades, repairs, or replacements supporting the virtualization infrastructure
- Provide advice and training to end-users.
- Ability to provide call-back support for critical system outages that require on-site touch labor support.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participate in special projects as required
- A combination of 5 or more years of experience with Cisco FlexPod, VMWare (or equivalent virtualization technologies), or Network Attached Storage systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- The ability to obtain and maintain an active Secret security clearance
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP)
- Computing environment certification in VMware (VCA-DBT), Cisco (CCNA-DC), or similar technology within 6 months of hire.