US Citizenship required for security clearance purposes
As a recognized leader in machine learning research and development areas including sensors and signal processing, electronic warfare, and video and image understanding. We seek to utilize machine learning/artificial intelligence to advance our understanding of signals and systems in a rapidly changing environment. Many of our efforts have transitioned to Phase II or III programs designed to advance the use of artificial intelligence in the signal processing domain.
We are growing quickly based on our past success and our trajectory for the future. If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, intelligent and innovative researchers who work in highly-collaborative teams to keep ahead of the cutting edge in machine learning and signal processing, this is the place for you.
Here’s a glimpse of what you would be doing on a daily basis:
- Collaborate with a team to develop, design and implement complex signal processing solutions in various systems
- Conduct research to develop advanced machine learning algorithms and techniques in application areas such as radar, electronic warfare, sonar, SIGINT, RF geo-location and image processing systems
- Analyze complex problems and phenomenology with focus on developing machine learning models to process and understand signal data faster, more accurately and more efficiently
- Transition operational signal processing based neural networks to real-time systems, field-ready software applications and/or prototype demonstrations
- United States citizenship - due to national security clearance requirements, all applicants must be clearable to TS/SCI and/or ISSP. US Citizenship is a requirement for clearance.
- BA/BS, MS or PhD degree with relevant experience in electrical engineering/signal processing, physics, applied mathematics or related technical discipline
- Minimum 5 + years applied digital signal processing experience
- Experience with the architecture definition, design and integration of communication and/or radar systems
- Proven ability to develop, define, design and implement signal processing solutions in complex systems
- Solid mathematical and analytical skills
- Ability to conduct survey literature to determine state-of-the-art, incorporate recent research and apply to current problem sets
- Strong Python (or similar scientific computing) programming skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to describe complex technical concepts to fellow researchers as well as to non-technical people
- Ability to rapidly prototype algorithm concepts and ideas and make insightful decisions on research directions to enhance system performance
- Ability to translate customer requirements to determine research focus
- Ability to obtain a security clearance (US Citizen)
What we offer our team
We offfer a flexible, self-directed Individual Benefit Account (IBA) that includes, company-paid, medical, dental and vision insurance, and paid time off. Our industry-leading 401k includes traditional and Roth options with up to 12% company match, student loan repayment assistance and a generous tuition reimbursement program. Our focus on collaboration, creativity and intellectual curiosity allows our people to work in a supportive environment where we are encouraged to push boundaries, take risks and enjoy the rewards.
Applicants must be US Citizens and must pass a background check for a US Government security clearance of Top Secret or higher.