We are looking for a Technical Analyst/Project Engineer to support our client in Falls Church, VA. The JCTD program conducts prototype demonstrations and experimentation to address Joint and Combatant Commands’ (CCMDs) warfighting needs within two to four years of the identification of a need. Duties include:
- Supporting operational and technical assessments of technology and operational concept developments/demonstrations, and capability fielding in the following areas:
- Persistent ISR/Battlespace Awareness
- Command and Control/ Net-Centric
- Electronic Warfare
- Force Protection/Sustainment
- Contested Logistics
- Autonomous Systems
- Space Capabilities
- Responsible for analysis and evaluation of the effectiveness of capability/technology demonstration programs, its program management, and execution effectiveness.
- Must be able to support Oversight Executives and SA/PMs in evaluating the efficacy of technological and programmatic approaches to technology development in the above mentioned functional areas.
- Support will include conducting research on relevant technology developments in the DOD and private sector to understand the state of the art and identifying subject matter experts for the OE to consult.
- Assist proposal teams in preparing and submitting documentation that addresses technology maturation approaches, capability deliverable definition, and transition strategies.
- Assist teams in establishing project plans that represent low financial execution risk, yet adherence to DOD Comptroller obligation and disbarment rate benchmarks.
- Be able to perform these described duties for approximately 20-30 individual JCTD projects in the above mentioned functional and technology areas.
- Degree: Bachelor's
- Subject: Recognized engineering, scientific, technical, management or related discipline relevant to the contract
- TS/SCI clearance required.
- Minimum three years of experience in disciplines related to the potential tasks above.
- At least one-year experience in meeting planning, office management, or the development of databases, spreadsheets and budget management.
- Experience with the project planning depicting relationship between work planned, work performed, budgeted and actual cost of work, and schedule.