We are seeking a highly motivated process improvement subject matter expert to join a Continuous Process Improvement-Business Process Reengineering (CPI-BPR) team supporting a DoD client located in the Pentagon, Arlington, VA. The candidate must be skilled at interfacing, communicating, and collaborating with personnel ranging from action officer to senior leader levels, and will routinely exercise independent judgement in assessing the knowledge, skills, and abilities of a high performing organization workforce, and developing an associated training program. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provides support to process improvement programs/processes, to include: research and analysis; collecting, maintaining, analyzing, and reporting metrics related to subject matter area of expertise (i.e., training and development); creating and maintaining status reports; developing relevant presentation materials; reviewing artifacts as necessary; and assisting the program director in maintaining an efficient and timely process flow.
- Conducts comprehensive needs assessments of the knowledge, skills and abilities annually to demonstrate effectiveness as a high Performing Organization (HPO), including coordinating with senior managers to identify training needs.
- Supports the mapping out of annual training plans for the workforce, facility management career tracks, and assists in the development of the annual training budget based on senior management requests.
- Executes a training program that emphasizes quality and efficiency of customer-focused services and service delivery; design and conduct custom workshops for achieving HPO specific training.
- Researches and recommends new training methods and vendors; facilitates the design and presentation of professional development series (“Brown Bag” sessions), formal or informal, as requested by senior management.
- Assesses instructional effectiveness and determines the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs.
- Develops training metrics that align to the strategic direction of FFD organization; identify, collect and monitor relevant data that demonstrates that FFD training is meeting FFD strategic objectives; integrate the training data sets for reporting into monthly dashboard report.
- Develops and document training procedures. The procedures shall follow the processes developed for training registration, training assessment, developing the monthly training calendar, determining the annual training and development curricula for skills building, professional development
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance. US Citizenship Required.
- Experience with the development of training programs for federal clients.
- Superior time management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- DOD Security Clearance a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of learning management systems used by the federal government, such as iCompass.
- Experience in continuous process improvement, Agile, SCRUM, processes and approaches, etc.