Our COVID-19 Task Force is taking every measure to protect our employees during this time. Speak to a recruiter about our telework options.
The Senior BD/Capture Manager will focus on a full range of activities from opportunity identification and qualification through proposal and transition support. The candidate will report to the Vice President of Growth – Defense within Business Development Office (BDO) and will work closely with the Defense Delivery organization senior leadership on the execution of the account growth strategy.
- Work closely with senior leaders to identify, refine, and execute account plan strategies
- Achieve yearly sales (Total Contract Value) targets and build a forward-leaning opportunity pipeline focused on unrestricted opportunities and small business partnerships
- Prepare, present, and mature opportunities through defined Capture Management Process
- Identify potential opportunities, arrange meetings, initiate marketing strategies, build and strengthen company relationships
- Develop and execute effective call plans for meetings with target clients, program managers, and industry partners
- Support outreach to Defense organizations, including assistance with building new partnerships and communication strategies; developing methods to expand customer base; and developing strategies to help ensure consistent, efficient, and effective solutions
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, including other business development and capture team members, client executives, proposal managers, corporate infrastructure departments and program management teams to ensure effective, efficient, and integrated implementation of capture strategies
- Assist in the development of successful pricing strategies, identifying risks, and interpreting solicitation requirements with delivery staff, SMEs and proposal managers on win themes
- Interface and manage teaming partners for existing relationship as well as developing potential future partners for upcoming opportunities
- Meet or exceed established performance goals in support of overall corporate growth and success