We are seeking a Mission Support Sepcialist to work with the Facility Manager, as well as the larger PMO team within their sector, providing operational, administrative and mission support services. This is an excellent support position within a fast paced, focused PMO team tasked with managing and maintaining a large portfolio of governmental real property to assure continued operational excellence securing our borders.
Facilitates for a variety of meetings and ad hoc projects; Including setting agendas, managing to the agenda, controlling the meeting environment, tracking action items, distributing meeting minutes, and reporting to stakeholders any updates/statuses;
- Support successful planning an execution of meetings and working sessions;
- Support the tracking and reporting of data in the government systems utilized in the PMO;
- Responsible for the timely and accurate reporting of data associated with the task management, work plans/elements/activities, and projects;
- Shall report data quality to the government no less than monthly, and shall develop a quality control process to assist government in managing the data;
- Assist the Facility Manager and/or the Program Manager/Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) with contract-related tasks such as organizing contract files and coordinating with the Financial Management Branch (FMB);
- Will maintain purchase logs for government credit cards, assist with research on equipment and vendors, track available funding, and complete an inventory of received items for the facilities group;
- Support the administrative requirements required to meet the day-to-day mission directly supporting the PMO management.
- Bachelor’ or equivalent degree is required;
- Possess a proven experience developing and maintaining working relationships with high level officials and technical experts;
- Ability to work collaboratively with all team members;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Expertise with Microsoft office suite of programs, especially MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word;
- Experience working in a fast-based, analytical environment.
- Must be a US Citizen
Specialized Skills/Certifications include:
- Must be able to obtain CBP Public Trust.