- Develop applications using client-side scripting and styling.
- Create and modify sites, site pages, libraries, forms, and workflows.
- Create workflows to be deployed across the farm.
- Active TS Clearance, TS/SCI preferred.
- Ability to pass a CI Polygraph.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a four-year college or university in a related field.
- 4+ years of experience in SharePoint development, design and configuration.
- SharePoint 2010, 2013 and 2016 development experience.
- Experience with jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML, and CSS.