One of our Clients is growing their internal Engineering team, and are looking to bring 8-10 Engineers / Developers on in the next 6 months. Their Corporate culture is very much along the lines of a Silicon Valley start up, but with the financial backing of a larger umbrella company. Up to 2 days a week telecommute possible.
These positions will be based in Reston, VA and tasks may include:
- Develop Ruby on Rails applications to monetize content.
- Define the contract used by both the API and the front-end to access data.
- Design and implement front-end components in React.
- Scale and add features to the ad server, a service written in Go
Requirements and attributes of the ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or a related degree
- 3-10+ years of experience
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic) and automated testing frameworks
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience with large-scale systems
- Working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes, as well as Google Cloud
- Grasp of Terraform
Please send a current word or pdf resume
and provide a good daytime phone number
that i may reach you on. These are full time positions
with full benefits as an employee (no 3rd parties, C2C or H1Bs please).
Sr. Recruiting Consultant