We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our team in Quantico, VA. You must possess a minimum of active TS/SCI security clearance to be considered.
- Work independently and with a team to determine the Client’s data goals and design data solutions to meet or exceed those goals.
- Apply expertise in data analytics, programming, data visualization, and system integration to provide data solutions.
- Advise the Client on the acquisition of data from diverse resources to include Big Data resources.
- Apply experience and known process to clean the data and integrate data as required.
- Apply experience with structured and unstructured data and provide initial data investigation and analysis to solve problems and develop data solutions.
- Apply data science technologies to include machine learning statistical modeling and artificial intelligence to inform and assist with the design and implementation of the Client’s data solutions.
- Provide expertise as a database scientist and perform moderately complex analytical designs, developments, testing, and debugging of computer software and data developmental tools.
- Assist in defining and administering the Client’s database standards, controls, procedures, and documentation.
- Ensure the database solution provides efficient availability of data with adequate safeguards.
- Maintain current expertise in the use of automated tools for database design and implementation.
- Provide technical consult, oral and written reports to non-technical users on the design, development, and implementation of security vulnerabilities and mitigation requirements.
- Provide input to and develop office SOPs and provide weekly activity reports as necessary.
- BA in computer science or other related field and 10+ years of experience.
- Experience with common data science toolkits such as Apache Hadoop, Statistical Analysis Systems (SAS) and Tableau.
- Experience with programming language such as Python, R, Perl C++, and SQL.
- Experience with data visualization technologies such as Tableau, PowerBI, QlikSense, Grafana or Kibana.
- Successful Completion of Pre-Employment Background Investigation required.
- Current TS/SCI Clearance with CI poly, or ability to obtain poly prior to start date