NSS is actively hiring 3 Data Specialists
for a federal client located in Washington, DC. This individual is expected to be onsite 5 days a week.
Candidates are expected to:
- Create reports
- Provide tech support to users of the IQ system
- Test IQ functionality
- Update the website
- Migrate materials to the new SharePoint site
- 2 years’ experience electronic files processing (EFP), image and data file conversion, data culling using review tools, quality assurance, database loads and retrieval, and data analysis.
- Knowledge of litigation discovery process, and the Electronic Discovery Reference
Model (EDRM) workflow.
- Experience with LAW, IPRO, Relativity
- Experience with Excel, payroll systems, financial management systems, etc
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Government or Litigation Support experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Understanding of Government’s IT environment
- Experience with ICONECT, Relativity, MS Office Suite, and West LiveNote
NSS is V3 certified and an Equal Opportunity Employer.