Foreign Disclosure Representatives
This is an exciting career opportunity in the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence, Intelligence and Security Branch, (OUSDI(I&S) working within the Commonwealth & Partner Engagement Directorate (C&PE). Out contract support team is seeking a qualified candidate to serve as the Foreign Disclosure Representative providing support to Foreign Disclosure Officers (FDOs) in executing official duties in support of allied relationship around the world. Individuals in this position play a supporting role to the foreign relationship mission of the C&PE, with a specific focus on foreign disclosure assessments, processes, and functionary requirements. This involves working disclosure issues at the OSD and foreign defense ministries level to further the advancement of security partner nation relationships. Individual pursuing this position must be comfortable with fast-paced, ambiguous, and unstructured operating environments
Required Qualifications and Education
- Advisor and subject matter expert serving USG officials in issues related to foreign disclosure policy and intelligence relations
- Advise on foreign disclosure matters for inclusion in national and departmental planning and policy documents.
- Assess and construct recommendations concerning plans and strategies involving DoD foreign disclosure and intelligence sharing policies and procedures.
- Prepares staff packages, briefings, papers, read-ahead materials, and other correspondence for coordination and signature by USG officials.
- Prepare documentation or handle administrative needs for USG officials attending working groups of other forums related to foreign disclosure and intelligence sharing policy.
- Primary POC for administrative support to the Executive Secretariat (ExecSec) of the Military Intelligence Disclosure Policy Committee (MIDPC)
- Manage the processing, and staffing of requests for exceptions to policy for the MIDPEC committee members for further process, assessment and coordination.
- Assess requests and make recommendations to the FDO
- Maintain records of requests for disclosure/release of classified and controlled unclassified information under the authority of the USD(I&S).
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in a Political Science or a related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge in foreign disclosure policies, foreign disclosure procedures, and foreign intelligence relationships.
- Demonstrated experience in developing or making foreign disclosure decisions.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience coordinating across large stakeholder communities and specifically across the DoD and IC.
- Minimum 10 years of demonstrated knowledge of national, DoD, and IC policies, processes, and procedures.