This position is in either Alexandria, VA, or Arlington, VA with occasional/situational travel.
- Analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement.
- Manage user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects and teams.
- Perform application and system administration tasks, including data backups and scheduled jobs.
- Test new versions of the tools and plug-ins to ensure compatibility.
- Research and utilize industry standard methods and techniques.
- Maintain JIRA projects, workflows, permissions, and users to include adding external plug-ins and modifying JQL as needed.
- Improve JIRA security. Set access permissions for JIRA projects and Confluence spaces.
- Work with JIRA filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, fields, and JIRA administration.
- Communicate and share knowledge with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Manage Incident ticket data for reporting and data analytics
- Requires a BA degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience; additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Candidate must possess an active DOD TS/SCI level security clearance, and be eligible to obtain and maintain a w/CI Poly
- VMware experience.
- Virtualization experience (VMware vCenter, ESXi, KVM).
- Within the last 3 years, a minimum of 1 year experience performing periodic system back-ups and developing/documenting standard operating procedures for these activities.
- Minimum of 3+ years hands-on experience working with the Atlassian product suite, with specific focus on JIRA as a Project/Application Administrator.
- Expert level Atlassian tool administration knowledge on JIRA and Confluence.
- Ability to construct custom dashboards using various filter types in JIRA, a must.
- Ability to construct Confluence pages and integrate JIRA projects with Confluence pages, a must.
- Ability to automate system tasks using bash, python, perl scripting.
- Experience in performing Atlassian installations, migrations, and plugin installation, a must.
- LDAP integration experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic agile environment.
- Must have strong work ethic with good time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- IAT Level II Baseline Certification (e.g. CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP)
- Ability to translate highly technical matter to non-technical audience
- Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language), a plus.
- Experience installing applications on VMs, monitoring performance, and tailing logs on Unix Systems Administration and Microsoft Windows Server, preferred.
- Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL Database administration skills are preferred.
- Prior experienced with DISA and DISA’s support to mission partners