One of our clients is looking for experienced System Security Engineers with a govt clearance - TS/SCI.
These positions are in 2 locations: Vandenbergh AFB & Colorado Springs
, and the client is the Prime.
There are multiple (5+) roles
ranging from mid level to senior so I encourage you to send in your resume.
The System Security Engineer’s primary function is working within Special Access Programs (SAPs) supporting SMC and AFSPC acquisition programs. The position will provide “day-to-day” support for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities to meet NIST Cybersecurity requirements for system assessment & authorization.
Performance shall include:
- Perform oversight of the development, implementation and evaluation of information system security program policy; special emphasis placed upon integration with existing SAP network infrastructures
- Support a team of System Security Engineers and Certification and Accreditation Analysts responsible for ensuring the customers national and international security interests are protected as support equipment are designed and tested
- Support customer and SAP community IA working groups, participate in SSE IPT reviews
- Provides expert level consultation and technical services on all aspects of Information Security
- Review SSE related designs and provides security compliance recommendations
- Develop and provide IA risk management recommendations to the customer
- Provide SSE support for Mission and Training systems design and development
- Assist with development and maintenance of the Program Protection Plan & Cybersecurity Strategy
- Assist with site activation activities and design reviews
- Represent the Government Program Manager in various SSE related working groups, advisory groups, and advisory council meetings
- 6 years’ total experience, including minimum 2 years’ experience within SCI or SAR environment. Minimum 1 year of SAP relevant experience highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent additional experience (4 years)
- Must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD Directive 8570.01-M for Information Assurance Technician Level 2 and Information Assurance Manager Level 1 within 6 months of the date of hire
- Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
- Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
- Must be familiar with security policy/manuals and the appropriate ICDs/JAFANs/DOD Manuals and other guiding policy documents
- Familiarity with Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG) processes for system accreditation, along with legacy (DITSCAP, DIACAP) processes
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
- Willingness to travel within the organizational Area of Responsibility (AOR)
- (note - could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation)
Please send a current resume
directly to Chris@nssrpo.com (do not hit reply to this post)
and indicate which location
is the best fit.
These are full time positions
with full benefits as an employee (no 3rd parties or C2C please).
Please also provide a good daytime phone number
that i may reach you on.
Sr. Recruiting Consultant