. This is a newly awarded follow on
1) Junior Systems Engineers:
in support of Department of Defense (DoD) Military Satellite Communications (MILSATCOM) programs for the United States Air Force (USAF) Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) in El Segundo, CA. Candidate will provide Systems Engineering expertise including consultation with our customer in the development of MILSATCOM programs, provide systems engineering support in our El Segundo office to develop and maintain the enterprise and program technical requirements baseline, including program system specifications and interface requirements, manage the enterprise and program technical requirements, ensure traceability of requirements to program system specifications and interface requirements, interface with stakeholders and external customers to coordinate requirements changes, design and develop Engineering models of satellite communications systems with algorithms and process flows and coordinate and perform Engineering analysis using satellite communications engineering tools and analysis utilities.
Candidate Required Experience:
2) Enterprise Systems Engineers
- BS Degree in in science, engineering, or math
- 1+ years work in a collaborative team environment developing technical baseline or using engineering applications and simulation models
- Active Secret Clearance
for full-time positions supporting systems engineering and integration efforts at the Remote Sensing Systems Directorate, Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC/RS
), at Los Angeles Air Force Base (LAAFB) in El Segundo, CA. This work is at a location in El Segundo, CA. This position will support the Enterprise Management Team in support of system acquisition, development, production, and sustainment for the OPIR and EM Enterprise programs in support of the Space and Missile Systems Center Remote Sensing Directorate (SMC/RS).
- Support development of system engineering artifacts including, VCRM, Requirements traceability and flow down, verification and validation; requirements sell-off, test, test planning, test procedures, test plan, SEP, TEMP
- Draft and review program system specifications and interface requirements, manage the enterprise and program technical requirements, ensure traceability of requirements to program system specifications and interface requirements
- Support the development of acquisition-related briefs, plans, papers, and other documentation in support of SMC/RS decision makers.
- Collaborate with prime contractors, other team contractors, government civilians, and members of the U.S. Air Force.
- Demonstrate ability to operate independently and take the initiative to identify, own and solve customer problems; thrives in a team environment.
- Experience with SMC, USAF, and DoD acquisition and Systems Engineering processes
- Thorough knowledge of hardware and software development lifecycles and CDRL development process.
- Experience with databases and Sharepoint
- Top Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree with eight years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as organizational skill.
- Strong computer skills, and must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word and PowerPoint) with high proficiency using Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to enable working, interfacing, and interrelating with diverse personnel and dynamic teams
Please send a current resume
directly to Chris@nssrpo.com (do not reply to this post) and indicate position 1 or 2 in subject line.
Please also list month/year your clearance
was last renewed or issued.
These are full time positions
with full benefits as an employee (no 3rd parties or C2C please).
Please also provide a good daytime phone number
that I may reach you on.
Sr. Recruiting Consultant