Seeking a Backup Infrastructure Administrator in support of the Peace Corps, in Washington DC. This is an exciting opportunity on a brand-new contract focused around the enhancement of the Peace Corps' infrastructure, operations, and management, as part of their Enterprise IT Support Services division.
- Design, build, implement, and deploy backup systems and apps to ensure backup, archive, replicate, and search archive
- Provide customization of various applications to meet a series of pre-defined requirements (requirements will be met through the use of various programming languages and possibly machine and assembly languages)
- O&M, engineering and architecture design, integration, and testing
- Support Symantec Backup Exec.
- Expert-level knowledge in Commvault
- Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience
- Advanced Degree (Master) required