**Must be a US Citizen for this role & location is Washington DC**
Our client is helping FAA manage large and complex telecommunications and information management programs that use state of the art technologies to deliver enterprise infrastructure services essential to the safe and efficient operation of the largest, safest, and most complex aviation systems in the world. We are seeking smart, passionate, and motivated people to join our proven team in a challenging and rewarding work environment where you will be actively engaged at the intersection of technology and operations enhancing our nation’s aviation system. If you want to be involved in acquiring, implementing, and managing the communications and information solutions to achieve our nation’s aviation vision, this is the job for you!
Specific responsibilities for the Data Visualization Software Engineer include:
- Engage directly with the client to design and develop impactful, dynamic, and insightful business intelligence visualizations, dashboards, and other analytic tools
- Present results from large and/or complex data sets in a coherent and clear format, tailored for the audience as appropriate.
- Integrate Tableau (other similar data visualization tools) with other platforms to help customers better understand their data
- Serve as a technical resource and subject matter expert for visualization and computing platforms and act as a liaison between software engineering teams and business stakeholders
- Mentor junior developers and analysts
- Assist in configuring server hosting environments (as necessary)
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Analytics/Informatics, or a related field of study
- Proven ability to perform advanced data analysis and problem solving
- Demonstrates knowledge of broader set of business economic, intelligence and analytic techniques
- 4+ years of experience utilizing report writing software or Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as Tableau, Qlik, or Microsoft Power BI
- 4+ years of experience with data storage, retrieval, and analysis using various reporting tools and query languages, including SQL Server, or Oracle
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Access and/or other data analysis applications
- Experience working in multi-developer teams and advanced knowledge of version control and source code control processes
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team on multiple tasks using Agile Scrum methods
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with .NET development
- FAA experience
Please send a current resume
indicating salary requirements.
These are full time positions
with full benefits as an employee (no 3rd parties or C2C please).
Please also provide a good daytime phone number
that i may reach you on.
Sr. Recruiting Consultant