Currently seeking a Cloud Engineer Lead for a 5 year Intel contract located in Reston, VA. This position requires an active TS/SCI level clearance with a CI Poly.
About the Position:
The Cloud Engineering Lead is responsible for cloud systems plans and strategy; design, development, and deployment of applications into a Cloud or Hybrid Cloud; and implementation of enterprise infrastructure and platforms required for cloud computing. Cloud Engineering Lead responsibilities include architecting and leading the development and integration of cloud-based information and computer systems that meet specific needs. The Cloud Engineering Lead is accountable for the end-to-end cloud deployment experience, from concept development to deployment.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- A minimum of an TS/SCI security clearance with CI Polygraph
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, management information systems, or related technical field.
- A minimum of ten years of experience supporting cloud architecture design, development, implementation, and maintenance.
- A minimum of one of the following professional certifications:
- Professional Cloud Solutions Architect (PCSA)
- AWS Solutions Architect (Professional)
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Experience with one of the large cloud-computing infrastructure solutions similar to AWS or Elastic MapReduce.
- Experience supporting highly distributed applications.
- Experience leading cross-functional technology team.
- One of the following AWS Certifications:
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator (Associate)
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer (Professional)
- AWS Certified Big Data (Specialty)
- Experience utilizing AGILE development methodologies and Application Lifecycle Management.
- Experience working with programming languages such as Java, C++, JSON, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby, Pig/Hive, and/or Elixir