Currently seeking a Senior Supplier/Procurement Lead for a 5 year Intel contract located in Reston, VA. An active TS/SCI with CI Poly is required.
About the Position:
The Supplier/Procurement Lead is responsible for defining plans, processes, methods, and tools for ensuring supply chain management and chain of custody for the life of all customer assets to help protect from the inadvertent purchase of counterfeit or illegally modified products. Additionally, the Supplier/Procurement Lead is responsible for all activities associated with researching and recommending cost effective purchase arrangements which will be approved by the customer; supporting the customer's purchase process and coordinating the delivery of purchases; and managing, tracking, and auditing hardware recapitalization, maintenance agreements, and software licensing. The Supplier/Procurement lead shall ensure the review of purchase requisitions for clarity, compliance, detail, completeness, and obtain additional information considered necessary; actively manage the procurement process from order placement through receipt of products and subsequent payment of invoices; actively manage supplier performance through consistent communication to ensure proper adherence to purchase order terms and conditions; and participate in the invoice approval process to ensure that supplier invoices are in accordance with purchase order terms and conditions, and resolve issues as necessary.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- A minimum of an TS/SCI security clearance with CI Polygraph
- A minimum of ten years of experience in procurement or supply chain contracting.
- Experience in a similar role executing on time deliveries of hardware and software; interacting with key suppliers; dealing with the financial impacts of supplier decisions on programs; and managing, tracking, and auditing existing hardware and software inventories.
- Experience supporting procurement system compliance, materials management, prime contract flow downs, supplier quality, and supplier teaming to achieve successful results.
- Experience working with price analysis methodologies.
- Experience working with Commercial Supplier Agreements (CSAs) and End User License Agreements (EULAs).