Currently supporting one of our nation’s largest and leading government contractors searching for a Human Capital Management (HCM) Applications Architect Consultant
in Washington, DC
About the position:
The IT Architect is a solutions-oriented position and serves a key role in executing company-wide initiatives to their successful completion. You will work as a member of project teams to drive efficiencies across the enterprise by reducing complex processes and repetitive tasks, minimizing security risks, standardizing processes, and improving performance and resiliency of critical business services.
5+ Years of Experience with the following:
- Planning systems upgrades and enhancements
- Developing documentation on new or existing systems
- Determining system specifications; input/output processes; and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility
- Serving as liaison with clients; participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met
- Working with large, multiyear, complex, enterprise system migration projects (greater than 25,000 users).
- Managing at least one migration project using the proposed HR systems solution.
- Designing and Implementing COOP/Disaster Recovery operations
- Providing oversight of and technical input to the Contractor’s change management processes
- Analyzing system performance, optimize the system, and recommend system improvements • Coordinating the identification and management of system incidents/problems
- Developing studies to identify process improvements and new technologies applicable system operations
- Performing complex systems development and design of complex enterprise architecture Continued in Additional Comments.