Currently supporting one of our nation’s largest and leading government contractors searching for a Human Capital Strategy Consultant in Washington, DC.
The GSA Human Resources Line of Business (HR LOB) program is an exciting opportunity that is assisting GSA and its customers transform how they deliver HR services for themselves and their customers. This builds on the current Federal HR Line of Business offering, and positions our client as the leading private sector HR shared services provider supporting the US Federal Government.
This role is responsible for:
• Providing HC Subject Matter Expert (SME) insights to develop innovative, thought leading HC Transformation solutions
• Developing HC process improvements to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of client’s workforce analysis services
• Engaging with Executive stakeholders and customers to gather requirements and establish strategic road maps and milestones to implement improvements
• Helping the Transformation implementation achieve key milestones
• Work with federal process improvement initiatives across multiple federal agencies - 8 years
• Engage with client stakeholders and customers to determine appropriate process improvements - 8 years
• Develop business cases and multi-year strategic improvement road maps - 5 years
• Formulate hypotheses/business cases and make recommendations for improvement - 5 years
• Excellent customer relationship management skills including effective oral and written communications – 8 years