Currently supporting one of our nation’s largest and leading government contractors searching for a Application Training Development and Learning Consultant in with Washington, DC or Hampton, VA (your choice!) This is a long term position for a highly successful business unit within the organization.
This role is responsible for:
• Working with clients towards defining a solution that will meet the agreed requirements including assessing LMS architecture, performing needs assessment and gap analysis, conducting feasibility studies, and verifying/confirming requirements to produce options/recommendations.
• Designing/developing/implementing training for both commercial and private sector/federal environments to include custom applications involving unique security and system requirements.
• Designing/developing/implementing training for all audiences to include Section 508 considerations.
1. Creating instructor-led, web-based, mobile, social, and blended learning solutions comprised of training estimates, presentations, procedures, exercises, quick references, simulations, instructor guides, curriculums, course outlines, performance support products, prototypes, and training design specifications.
2. Designing/developing/implementing training for both commercial and private sector/federal environments to include custom applications involving unique security and system requirements.
3. Understand concepts in the eLearning industry such as Blended Classroom, Flipped Classroom, Social Learning, Cognitive Driven Learning, Simulation, Augmented and Virtual Reality Learning, Collaborative Facilitation, Virtual Classrooms, Game-Based Learning, Mobile Learning Delivery, Dynamic Learner-centered content, and Video-Based training.
4. Preparing/conducting/facilitating training in support of services, applications and systems to educate and provide continual learning for clients including training documentation, performance support tools, mobile and social learning solutions, multi-level reporting and dashboard information and other instructional related documentation and deliverables.
5. Utilizing current learning principles/concepts, instructional design theory/evaluation methods and training technics/technologies available to support development, delivery, administration, and evaluation for example utilizing the industry-recognized Instructional Systems Design (ISD) such as the ADDIE Model, Systems Approach to Training (SAT), Blooms Taxonomy, Gagne’s Nine Events of Instruction, and Merrill’s Principles of Instruction (MPI).
6. Work with training development software applications to include ANY of the following options: Adobe Captivate, Adobe Creative Cloud, Trivantis Lectora, Oracle UPK, and Articulate. Ability to test and publish learning content on a Learning Management System (LMS) to include the following LMS options: Saba, Sum Total, Blackboard, Cornerstone, PeopleSoft ELM and Taleo (Oracle), Success Factors (SAP), Moodle, and Canvas. Testing evaluation and survey software such as Pedagogue OR Questionmark Perception.