• Report on commissioning execution as needed, and capture lessons learned to successively improve commissioning processes and documentation. • Support Fluence projects in operations as a Subject Matter Expert in the areas of communications, control system and remote troubleshooting • Frequent travel to projects for commissioning will be required
• Undergraduate degree in electrical engineering with least four year’s professional work experience in related field, such as construction, commissioning, project management, performance testing, and troubleshooting
• Knowledge and experience with SCADA protocols such as: IEC60870-5-101/-103/104, IEC 61850 MMS, DNP3 & Modbus. • Working knowledge on PLC (Siemens S7 & Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLC), soft logic IEC 61131, SEL Relays & Meters, Siemens Relays & Meters & SCADA Gateways & Data Concentrators.
• Experience with Managed Ethernet Switches, Media Converters (Fiber & Serial).
• Proven success on challenging projects where you made key contributions while demonstrating ownership, creativity, and initiative.
• Demonstrated ability and interest in engineering design; ability to write specifications and work plans for others to implement.
• Passion for your work
, and communication skills such that your passion motivates colleagues, clients, suppliers, and contractors. • Effective in a collaborative yet informally structured work environment. Desire to take responsibility and initiative. Proven capability in managing contractors and working in a matrix organization on fast moving projects.
• Solid skills on MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Fluence Energy IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity, to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status