NASA PROGRAM MANAGER & LEADS
A key client of ours is seeking an experienced leader to provide program management in support of our customer's mission. This individual will lead the team in support of NASA, conducting world-class research and development in aeronautics, exploration technology, and science. We will also be hiring several leads and the PM will help build that team.
Requires US Citizenship
The program manager will directly contribute to the success of NASA’s missions by:
- Leading in day-to-day program operations of program activities
- Responsible for the efficient integration of management and administrative functions to ensure that the proper resources are available, allocated and responsibly managed, and for delivering outcomes that result in NASA Ames success.
- Responsible for managing the implementation of specific government or commercial contracts.
- Plan, coordinate, and manage the actions taken by an organization to acquire and execute a specific piece of business, either competitively or non- competitively.
- Integrate all functions and activities necessary to perform the project/program to meet the client or customer requirements.
- Plan and implement actions by the program/project team to define and implement technical baseline and meet quality requirements for project/program products and services.
- Direct project team personnel, manage cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as customer interface
- Masters of Science (MS) in engineering or physical science
- PgMP or PMP certified with 10+ years of program management experience
- Known and established within NASA
- Firsthand knowledge and understanding of Ames culture and how business is done
- Proven track record of successfully managing large IDIQs contracts with 10-20 concurrent task orders and 150-180 FTE.
- Proven track record in delivering high valued outcomes on time and in budget
- History of working within R&D environments and proven record of applying cutting-edge science into missions and operations
- PHD in engineering or physical science
- Known and established within NASA Ames leadership and Local to NASA Ames
- Commercial experience
- DOD experience
- Knowledge of NASA mission developments cycle and methods
- NASA Office of Chief Technology insights and/or experience
- Planetary exploration experience
- Human spaceflight experience
Please send a current resume
directly to Chris@nssrpo.com (do not reply to this post) with salary requirements
and best fit (PM or Team Lead
These are full time positions
with full benefits as an employee (no 3rd parties or C2C please).
Please also provide a good daytime phone number
that i may reach you on.
Sr. Recruiting Consultant